Vans and Minibus Windows
Bonded Tinted Van Windows
We design, manufacture and sell a range of standard and bespoke tinted bonded side windows for commercial vehicles, van windows and minibus windows. We have tinted bonded windows for a range of LWB vans and minibus conversions: Ford Transit, Vauxhall Movano, Nissan NV400, Iveco, Renault Master, Volkswagen Crafter and Mercedes Sprinter. Some windows may also fit a SWB van.
Purchase online (below) or call us to discuss Vans and Minibus Windows or other requirements – whether standard or bespoke, private or trade – we will be happy to provide a quotation. (Also Bluebird minibus windows).
Our tinted, bonded, E43R approved, toughened safety minibus windows are ideal for converting a panel van into a minibus for carrying passengers, replacing existing minibus windows or simply converting or enhancing a panel sided vehicle. We supply for singular DIY conversions or for whole fleets. Automotive glass has been one of our manufacturing specialties for many years, particularly bonded side windows and windscreens.
Masai Omega Automotive Glass:
- Beautiful, sleek and innovative future-proof designs
- Factory prepared tints (built in tint, not a film) reflect heat and reduce glare
- E43R approved 4mm toughened safety glass
- We polish all glass edges for extra safety
- Locking sliding and fixed windows
- Leak proof, draft proof
- High quality rubber seals to keep drafts and rain out – all frames tested for water leakage
- Our drainage holes are rectangular – circular holes would force water in when vehicle is moving
- Premium quality flock lining to ensure the glass slides smoothly
- Durable and attractive high quality button locks / lever catch mechanisms
- Any screws and components are silicone covered to avoid water ingress
- Silicone adhesive we recommend has a heat tolerance of minus 40 to plus 90 degrees C
- Standard or bespoke designs