We can Deliver to any Country
- Shipping costs are an additional cost and are automatically calculated by weight and volume.
- Our shopping cart will automatically work out a total shipping (inc packaging) cost for most countries AFTER you have entered your full and accurate delivery address.
- Most of our products are heavy and unfortunately this means they are relatively expensive to ship around the world.
- If our shopping cart is NOT providing you with a shipping price (only saying “Sorry, we do not deliver to this location”) – please email or telephone us for a delivery quote, +44 (0)1543 254507
- Please call us if you want to collect goods direct from our Staffordshire depot, do not order online.
- We generally dispatch within 2 working days after your payment has been verified.
- Delivery is by courier, which someone will need to sign for – and once goods are despatched typically take 1–3 days in the UK, and 2–6 extra days if delivery is outside the UK.
- We will call or email you if an item is likely to take longer.
- If delivery is outside the EU – see Customs Duties section below.
VAT / Sales TaxIf delivery is to a European Union country then VAT will be charged. If outside the European union VAT will NOT be charged on the final page of the checkout. You need to fill out your country, region and post code/zip code for the system to decide if you are going to be charged VAT.
Customs DutiesIf delivery is outside the European Union, we supply customs forms and the receiver of the goods is liable for import duties, if any; not all countries will charge this. It is payable to the courier company or customs office in the receiver’s country. We have no way of knowing what the duty amount will be. You need to check with our country’s customs authority. You need to pay the customs duties, if any, before you can receive your package. If you do not pay the duties, the package may be returned to us and you are not entitled to a refund.
- You can pay with any major payment or credit card using our payment gateway provider PayPal, whether you have an account with them or not.
- OR you can pay over the telephone, or submit a purchase order – we will call you to arrange payment.
- If outside the UK – PayPal, or your bank will convert the GBP£ price to your local currency at their exchange rate, we have no control over this.
- See our terms and conditions page for information about order changes, returns, cancellation rights, refunds and defective items.